At ClearShift, we are seeking a Lube Tech to join our reconditioning team. The way we do business is dramatically different than any dealership in the country. Everyone is watching, and everyone is waiting to see what we do next!
We seek to find individuals that exhibit a high degree of professionalism and a heart to learn.
You will work alongside the leadership that built the company and are taking it to the next level. You will never be asked to do anything we wouldn’t or haven’t done ourselves. Your opinion, hustle, and drive will matter! Come and help us take this company to the next level, and grow in your career as well.
(Caution: We run hard and fast…if something isn’t working we change it quickly. Flexibility is our most rigid policy.)
What do we need? A lube tech. This is a great entry-level position.
The Lube Technician is responsible for checking and changing the oil and other fluids in the vehicle as needed.
The position also requires the ability to identify mechanical problems that exist with the vehicle being serviced and to communicate the concerns to the recon manager.
- Perform minor services
- Perform a multi-point inspection on all vehicles
- Assist in light duty mechanical services as requested
- Complete paperwork accurately, completely, timely and legibly Qualification Criteria
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Must be able to operate both standard shift and manual vehicles
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Frequently changing positions including getting in and out of cars, carrying/lifting of various materials, pushing/pulling, bending, reaching/handling, and twisting
We offer a friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. In addition, we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour DOE
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 04/30/2022
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.