Are you tired of being just another tech?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is FOR YOU?
With our tremendous history of growth, our current growth pattern, and the trajectory in which we plan to grow, ClearShift is developing a team of mechanics ranging from the most qualified to the newest in the field. We appreciate the level of experience that you bring to the table, though we know that doesn’t define you. What we WANT are people with YOUR HEART! People that are energized by an environment of teamwork. Understanding that the field of mechanics comes with a physical demand that many other positions do not, we believe that it is even more important that your workplace is one of a growth environment. Furthermore, ClearShift knows that a career is more than clocking in and clocking out, our desire is that by hiring the right people; a culture of encouragement can be established, therefore you can enjoy coming to work each day.
- Plenty of hours
- Salary pay
- Compensation starts at $50k-$80k+ yearly (dependent upon experience)
- Automotive service experience a must!
- Looking for those who want 40+ Hours Per Week
- Excellent opportunity for the right individuals
- Tons of growth
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs on all makes & models – new & old
- Review TSB’s and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep the shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections
- Quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and service, and identify the cause of defects, and trouble-shoot and repair them using the most optimal solutions and efficiency.
- Conferring with Inventory and Asset Managers and Operations Director to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discussing work to be performed.
- Assist other technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed and monitoring performance and productivity.
- Test-drive vehicles; testing components and systems.
- Preference of At least two years of experience as an Automotive Service Technician
- ASE certification is a plus
- Be prepared to work extended hours when necessary to achieve goals.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Computer and smartphone skills.
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required.
- Positive Attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Strong communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle’s needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
Who is ClearShift? (have you googled us?)
“You have to understand my heart in order to understand why we’ve been successful”
– Jeff VanderWal | Founder and President of ClearShift
The way we do business is dramatically different than any dealership in the country. Everyone is watching, and everyone is waiting to see what we do next!
You will work alongside the owners and leaders who built the company and help in taking it to the next level. (ClearShift is the fastest-growing automotive brand in Colorado!) You will never be asked to do anything we wouldn’t or haven’t done ourselves. Your opinion, hustle, and drive will matter! Come and help us take this company to the next level, make good money and have fun doing it.
[Caution: We run hard and fast….if something isn’t working we change it quickly. Flexibility is our most rigid policy.]
We value our employees and invest in their success.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: ClearShift 1500 E County Line Rd Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Valid Through: 04/30/2022
ClearShift Leasing & Sales provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.